We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Queen's Wood is a forest or wood in Bagshot, Surrey
- Built-Up Area: Bagshot
- Parish/Community: Windlesham
- District/Borough: Surrey Heath
- County: Surrey
- Region: South East
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°21'56"N 0°42'17"W
- Eastings/Northings: 490254, 163737
- OS Grid: SU902637
- Mapcode Local: GBR D8H.8L8
- Mapcode Global: VHDXB.QYN0
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Queen's Wood within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.