Queen's Wood, Gloucestershire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Queen's Wood is a forest or wood in Gloucestershire
- Parish/Community: Southam
- District/Borough: Tewkesbury
- County: Gloucestershire
- Region: South West
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°55'23"N 2°1'45"W
- Eastings/Northings: 398091, 224974
- OS Grid: SO980249
- Mapcode Local: GBR 2M0.9T5
- Mapcode Global: VHB1J.SX3G
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Queen's Wood within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.