Queen Elizabeth Forest, Hampshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Queen Elizabeth Forest is a forest or wood in Hampshire
- Parish/Community: Buriton
- District/Borough: East Hampshire
- County: Hampshire
- Region: South East
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 50°57'40"N 0°58'8"W
- Eastings/Northings: 472500, 118500
- OS Grid: SU725185
- Mapcode Local: GBR CCN.MTM
- Mapcode Global: FRA 86VK.Q9N
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Queen Elizabeth Forest within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.