Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Quay Hole is a coastal landform in Carlisle
- Parish/Community: Hauxley
- Unitary Authority: Carlisle
- Region: North East
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Other Coastal Landform
- Latitude/Longitude: 55°20'4"N 1°32'28"W
- Eastings/Northings: 429197, 604589
- OS Grid: NU291045
- Mapcode Local: GBR K6PR.3K
- Mapcode Global: WHC21.959V
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Quay Hole within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.