Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Quarter Fell is a hill or mountain in Carlisle
- Unitary Authority: Carlisle
- Region: Scotland
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Hill or Mountain
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°59'20"N 4°49'3"W
- Eastings/Northings: 219823, 569670
- OS Grid: NX198696
- Mapcode Local: GBR 42.WT44
- Mapcode Global: WH2RX.ZV0T
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Quarter Fell within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.