Quarry Wood, Cheshire East
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Quarry Wood is a forest or wood in Kidsgrove, Cheshire East
- Built-Up Area: Kidsgrove
- Parish/Community: Odd Rode
- Unitary Authority: Cheshire East
- Region: North West
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°7'8"N 2°13'7"W
- Eastings/Northings: 385449, 358003
- OS Grid: SJ854580
- Mapcode Local: GBR 12X.HTN
- Mapcode Global: WHBC6.WVKS
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Quarry Wood within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.