Quarry Point, Pembrokeshire
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Quarry Point is a coastal headland in Pembrokeshire
- Parish/Community: Marloes and St. Brides
- Unitary Authority: Pembrokeshire
- Region: Wales
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Coastal Headland
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°41'41"N 5°17'18"W
- Eastings/Northings: 172837, 204696
- OS Grid: SM728046
- Mapcode Local: GBR G0.MBY2
- Mapcode Global: VH0VC.9N2K
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Quarry Point within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.