Quarry Banks Plantations, North Yorkshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Quarry Banks Plantations is a forest or wood in North Yorkshire
- Parish/Community: Eskdaleside cum Ugglebarnby
- District/Borough: Scarborough
- County: North Yorkshire
- Region: Yorkshire and the Humber
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°25'8"N 0°37'42"W
- Eastings/Northings: 489092, 503487
- OS Grid: NZ890034
- Mapcode Local: GBR SK1B.QP
- Mapcode Global: WHGBB.96Y5
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Quarry Banks Plantations within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.