Poole Belt, North Yorkshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Poole Belt is a forest or wood in Burton Salmon, North Yorkshire
- Built-Up Area: Burton Salmon
- Parish/Community: Burton Salmon
- District/Borough: Selby
- County: North Yorkshire
- Region: Yorkshire and the Humber
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°44'8"N 1°15'19"W
- Eastings/Northings: 449221, 426852
- OS Grid: SE492268
- Mapcode Local: GBR MTP7.0L
- Mapcode Global: WHDC1.PCFH
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Poole Belt within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.