We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Polzeath is a village in Trebetherick, Cornwall
Other current and historical names
- Built-Up Area: Trebetherick
- Parish/Community: St. Minver Lowlands
- Unitary Authority: Cornwall
- Region: South West
- Category: Populated Place
- Type: Village
- Latitude/Longitude: 50°34'23"N 4°54'56"W
- Eastings/Northings: 193640, 78874
- OS Grid: SW936788
- Mapcode Local: GBR ZP.6VCF
- Mapcode Global: FRA 07LK.8PZ
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Polzeath within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.