We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Polmear Island is a coastal landform in St Austell, Cornwall
- Built-Up Area: St Austell
- Parish/Community: St Austell Bay
- Unitary Authority: Cornwall
- Region: South West
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Other Coastal Landform
- Latitude/Longitude: 50°19'43"N 4°45'23"W
- Eastings/Northings: 203906, 51281
- OS Grid: SX039512
- Mapcode Local: GBR N1.XN1L
- Mapcode Global: FRA 08X5.BS1
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Polmear Island within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.