Plympton Covert, South Hams
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Plympton Covert is a forest or wood in Plymouth, South Hams
- Built-Up Area: Plymouth
- Parish/Community: Plymouth, unparished area
- Unitary Authority: South Hams
- Region: South West
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 50°22'57"N 4°3'14"W
- Eastings/Northings: 254063, 55650
- OS Grid: SX540556
- Mapcode Local: GBR Q0.T8JB
- Mapcode Global: FRA 28D1.2G0
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Plympton Covert within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.