Plum Belt, Cambridgeshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Plum Belt is a forest or wood in Cambridgeshire
- Parish/Community: Bartlow
- District/Borough: South Cambridgeshire
- County: Cambridgeshire
- Region: Eastern
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 52°5'4"N 0°19'22"E
- Eastings/Northings: 559269, 245474
- OS Grid: TL592454
- Mapcode Local: GBR NCR.BGP
- Mapcode Global: VHHKS.KV4R
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Plum Belt within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.