Plomer's Bottom, Buckinghamshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Plomer's Bottom is a valley in Buckinghamshire
- Parish/Community: Radnage
- District/Borough: Wycombe
- County: Buckinghamshire
- Region: South East
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Valley
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°38'53"N 0°50'22"W
- Eastings/Northings: 480379, 195024
- OS Grid: SU803950
- Mapcode Local: GBR C3H.QHJ
- Mapcode Global: VHDVX.DTGS
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Plomer's Bottom within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.