Platt's Hole Copse, Hampshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Platt's Hole Copse is a forest or wood in Up Nately, Hampshire
- Built-Up Area: Up Nately
- Parish/Community: Mapledurwell and Up Nately
- District/Borough: Basingstoke and Deane
- County: Hampshire
- Region: South East
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°15'54"N 0°58'53"W
- Eastings/Northings: 471159, 152257
- OS Grid: SU711522
- Mapcode Local: GBR B6M.QN0
- Mapcode Global: VHDXR.XGZL
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Platt's Hole Copse within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.