Platt's Firs, South Bucks
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Platt's Firs is a forest or wood in South Bucks
- Parish/Community: Sunninghill and Ascot
- Unitary Authority: South Bucks
- Region: South East
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°25'3"N 0°39'38"W
- Eastings/Northings: 493234, 169595
- OS Grid: SU932695
- Mapcode Local: GBR F99.1SG
- Mapcode Global: VHFTM.HMLK
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Platt's Firs within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.