Plantation Hill, Hampshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Plantation Hill is a hill or mountain in Hampshire
- Parish/Community: Hannington
- District/Borough: Basingstoke and Deane
- County: Hampshire
- Region: South East
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Hill or Mountain
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°18'33"N 1°13'21"W
- Eastings/Northings: 454275, 156964
- OS Grid: SU542569
- Mapcode Local: GBR 94D.X9H
- Mapcode Global: VHCZZ.RCF6
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Plantation Hill within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.