Plague Hole, Cheshire West and Chester
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Plague Hole is an inland water in Cheshire West and Chester
- Parish/Community: Delamere and Oakmere
- Unitary Authority: Cheshire West and Chester
- Region: North West
- Category: Water Feature
- Type: Inland Water
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°13'32"N 2°38'6"W
- Eastings/Northings: 357688, 370039
- OS Grid: SJ576700
- Mapcode Local: GBR 7N.0VSK
- Mapcode Global: WH99H.H5BY
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Plague Hole within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.