We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Pit Plantation is a forest or wood in Suffolk
- Parish/Community: Honington
- District/Borough: St. Edmundsbury
- County: Suffolk
- Region: Eastern
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 52°19'37"N 0°48'8"E
- Eastings/Northings: 591069, 273577
- OS Grid: TL910735
- Mapcode Local: GBR RFG.5PB
- Mapcode Global: VHKCS.VRLZ
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Pit Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.