Pit Hills Plantation, Hambleton
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Pit Hills Plantation is a forest or wood in Hambleton
- Parish/Community: Saltburn, Marske and New Marske
- Unitary Authority: Hambleton
- Region: North East
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°34'42"N 1°0'14"W
- Eastings/Northings: 464469, 520812
- OS Grid: NZ644208
- Mapcode Local: GBR PHFH.DK
- Mapcode Global: WHF87.K51Y
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Pit Hills Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.