Pinkett's Booth, Coventry
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Pinkett's Booth is a hamlet in Millison's Wood, Coventry
Other current and historical names
- Built-Up Area: Millison's Wood
- Parish/Community: Allesley
- Unitary Authority: Coventry
- Region: West Midlands
- Category: Populated Place
- Type: Hamlet
- Latitude/Longitude: 52°26'2"N 1°35'58"W
- Eastings/Northings: 427314, 281866
- OS Grid: SP273818
- Mapcode Local: GBR 5KC.BCZ
- Mapcode Global: VHBWX.725V
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Pinkett's Booth within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.
Photos of Pinkett's Booth