Pink Hill, Buckinghamshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Pink Hill is a hill or mountain in Buckinghamshire
- Parish/Community: Lacey Green
- District/Borough: Wycombe
- County: Buckinghamshire
- Region: South East
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Hill or Mountain
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°42'20"N 0°48'45"W
- Eastings/Northings: 482153, 201439
- OS Grid: SP821014
- Mapcode Local: GBR D48.5C1
- Mapcode Global: VHDVQ.VDT8
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Pink Hill within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.