Pinchom's Hill, Derbyshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Pinchom's Hill is a hill or mountain in Belper, Derbyshire
- Built-Up Area: Belper
- Parish/Community: Belper
- District/Borough: Amber Valley
- County: Derbyshire
- Region: East Midlands
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Hill or Mountain
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°0'58"N 1°27'46"W
- Eastings/Northings: 436138, 346690
- OS Grid: SK361466
- Mapcode Local: GBR 6CQ.WGW
- Mapcode Global: WHDGF.HFNZ
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Pinchom's Hill within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.