Pilmoor Hall Belt, North Yorkshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Pilmoor Hall Belt is a forest or wood in North Yorkshire
- Parish/Community: Brafferton
- District/Borough: Hambleton
- County: North Yorkshire
- Region: Yorkshire and the Humber
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°8'55"N 1°18'44"W
- Eastings/Northings: 445020, 472769
- OS Grid: SE450727
- Mapcode Local: GBR MN8G.PJ
- Mapcode Global: WHD8W.TZ9B
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Pilmoor Hall Belt within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.