Pill Drove Copse, Hampshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Pill Drove Copse is a forest or wood in Hampshire
- Parish/Community: Hurstbourne Tarrant
- District/Borough: Test Valley
- County: Hampshire
- Region: South East
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°16'56"N 1°29'42"W
- Eastings/Northings: 435303, 153830
- OS Grid: SU353538
- Mapcode Local: GBR 71S.DSY
- Mapcode Global: VHC2L.11D5
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Pill Drove Copse within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.
Photos of Pill Drove Copse