Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Pigtor Wood is a forest or wood in Derbyshire
- Parish/Community: Green Fairfield
- District/Borough: High Peak
- County: Derbyshire
- Region: East Midlands
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°14'51"N 1°52'11"W
- Eastings/Northings: 408786, 372298
- OS Grid: SK087722
- Mapcode Local: GBR HZCW.ZJ
- Mapcode Global: WHCCY.7MWP
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Pigtor Wood within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.