Picton Plantation, North Yorkshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Picton Plantation is a forest or wood in North Yorkshire
- Parish/Community: Crathorne
- District/Borough: Hambleton
- County: North Yorkshire
- Region: Yorkshire and the Humber
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°27'43"N 1°20'39"W
- Eastings/Northings: 442597, 507611
- OS Grid: NZ425076
- Mapcode Local: GBR MJ1V.R7
- Mapcode Global: WHD7J.B31M
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Picton Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.