Pickering Moor, North Yorkshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Pickering Moor is a forest or wood in North Yorkshire
- Parish/Community: Stape
- District/Borough: Ryedale
- County: North Yorkshire
- Region: Yorkshire and the Humber
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°20'38"N 0°45'8"W
- Eastings/Northings: 481204, 495003
- OS Grid: SE812950
- Mapcode Local: GBR RL56.XJ
- Mapcode Global: WHF9J.D2YK
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Pickering Moor within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.