Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Pick Hill is a hill or mountain in East Sussex
- Parish/Community: Chiddingly
- District/Borough: Wealden
- County: East Sussex
- Region: South East
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Hill or Mountain
- Latitude/Longitude: 50°55'3"N 0°13'37"E
- Eastings/Northings: 556652, 115484
- OS Grid: TQ566154
- Mapcode Local: GBR MSF.J7Q
- Mapcode Global: FRA C6CP.2BV
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Pick Hill within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.