Pheasant's Hill, Buckinghamshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Pheasant's Hill is a village in Buckinghamshire
- Parish/Community: Hambleden
- District/Borough: Wycombe
- County: Buckinghamshire
- Region: South East
- Category: Populated Place
- Type: Village
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°34'51"N 0°52'10"W
- Eastings/Northings: 478427, 187502
- OS Grid: SU784875
- Mapcode Local: GBR C47.WGJ
- Mapcode Global: VHDW8.WJ5F
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Pheasant's Hill within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.