Petty Fields Plantation, Northamptonshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Petty Fields Plantation is a forest or wood in Northamptonshire
- Parish/Community: Pilton
- District/Borough: East Northamptonshire
- County: Northamptonshire
- Region: East Midlands
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 52°27'6"N 0°29'38"W
- Eastings/Northings: 502434, 284829
- OS Grid: TL024848
- Mapcode Local: GBR FY8.7WT
- Mapcode Global: VHFNP.DM4T
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Petty Fields Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.