Petch's Plantation, Hambleton
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Petch's Plantation is a forest or wood in Hambleton
- Parish/Community: Lockwood
- Unitary Authority: Hambleton
- Region: North East
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°30'10"N 0°55'16"W
- Eastings/Northings: 469958, 512489
- OS Grid: NZ699124
- Mapcode Local: GBR QJ0C.CM
- Mapcode Global: WHF8N.T2HV
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Petch's Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.