We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Perry is a suburban area in Birmingham, Birmingham
- Built-Up Area: Birmingham
- Parish/Community: Birmingham, unparished area
- Unitary Authority: Birmingham
- Region: West Midlands
- Category: Populated Place
- Type: Suburban Area
- Latitude/Longitude: 52°31'49"N 1°53'45"W
- Eastings/Northings: 407156, 292524
- OS Grid: SP071925
- Mapcode Local: GBR 31P.2R
- Mapcode Global: VH9YQ.3N1G
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Perry within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.
Perry in the Domesday Book
A village in Offlow hundred,
in the county of Staffordshire.
- Lord of the Manor in 1066: Leofwaru
- Tenant in Chief in 1086: William son of Ansculf
- Lord of the Manor in 1086: Drogo of Whitley (subinfeudated)
- Taxable Value: 3 geld
- Value to Lord of the Manor: £1 in 1066; £1 in 1086
- Households: 4 villagers; 3 smallholders
- Plough Teams: 1 lord's plough (3 plough lands)
- Meadow: 4 acres
- Woodland: 1 league
- Mills: 1, value 1/2½