We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Peril Lake is an inland water in Andover, Hampshire
- Built-Up Area: Andover
- Parish/Community: Charlton
- District/Borough: Test Valley
- County: Hampshire
- Region: South East
- Category: Water Feature
- Type: Inland Water
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°13'10"N 1°29'40"W
- Eastings/Northings: 435401, 146829
- OS Grid: SU354468
- Mapcode Local: GBR 72K.DZ2
- Mapcode Global: VHC2S.1LRX
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Peril Lake within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.