Pepper Wood, East Riding of Yorkshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Pepper Wood is a forest or wood in Holme-on-Spalding-Moor, East Riding of Yorkshire
- Built-Up Area: Holme-on-Spalding-Moor
- Parish/Community: Holme upon Spalding Moor
- Unitary Authority: East Riding of Yorkshire
- Region: Yorkshire and the Humber
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°50'34"N 0°47'32"W
- Eastings/Northings: 479549, 439189
- OS Grid: SE795391
- Mapcode Local: GBR QSX0.75
- Mapcode Global: WHFCT.SNTT
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Pepper Wood within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.