Pepper Slade, Staffordshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Pepper Slade is a forest or wood in Staffordshire
- Parish/Community: Brindley Heath
- District/Borough: Cannock Chase
- County: Staffordshire
- Region: West Midlands
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 52°45'18"N 2°0'31"W
- Eastings/Northings: 399500, 317500
- OS Grid: SJ995175
- Mapcode Local: GBR 28Z.8XW
- Mapcode Global: WHBF8.30PP
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Pepper Slade within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.