Penton's Copse, Hampshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Penton's Copse is a forest or wood in Woolton Hill, Hampshire
- Built-Up Area: Woolton Hill
- Parish/Community: East Woodhay
- District/Borough: Basingstoke and Deane
- County: Hampshire
- Region: South East
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°20'58"N 1°23'42"W
- Eastings/Northings: 442230, 161332
- OS Grid: SU422613
- Mapcode Local: GBR 82G.842
- Mapcode Global: VHC27.RBWT
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Penton's Copse within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.