Penny Loaf Hill Plantation, Cambridgeshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Penny Loaf Hill Plantation is a forest or wood in Cambridgeshire
- Parish/Community: Steeple Morden
- District/Borough: South Cambridgeshire
- County: Cambridgeshire
- Region: Eastern
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 52°1'53"N 0°6'58"W
- Eastings/Northings: 529331, 238671
- OS Grid: TL293386
- Mapcode Local: GBR K7S.MGD
- Mapcode Global: VHGNG.X6YK
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Penny Loaf Hill Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.