Penny Hill Plantation, County Durham
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Penny Hill Plantation is a forest or wood in County Durham
- Parish/Community: Langleydale and Shotton
- Unitary Authority: County Durham
- Region: North East
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°36'34"N 1°52'48"W
- Eastings/Northings: 407836, 523833
- OS Grid: NZ078238
- Mapcode Local: GBR HH94.QC
- Mapcode Global: WHC5C.2DXK
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Penny Hill Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.