We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Penmaen Head is a cliff or slope in Colwyn Bay, Conwy
- Built-Up Area: Colwyn Bay
- Parish/Community: Old Colwyn
- Unitary Authority: Conwy
- Region: Wales
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Cliff or Slope
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°17'33"N 3°40'38"W
- Eastings/Northings: 288296, 378601
- OS Grid: SH882786
- Mapcode Local: GBR 2ZRC.ND
- Mapcode Global: WH656.HH3P
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Penmaen Head within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.