Penlington's Wood, Cheshire West and Chester
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Penlington's Wood is a forest or wood in Cheshire West and Chester
- Parish/Community: Aldford and Saighton
- Unitary Authority: Cheshire West and Chester
- Region: North West
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°7'54"N 2°51'48"W
- Eastings/Northings: 342319, 359758
- OS Grid: SJ423597
- Mapcode Local: GBR 7C.6LX4
- Mapcode Global: WH88M.ZJKW
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Penlington's Wood within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.