We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Penhale is a village in Indian Queens, Cornwall
- Built-Up Area: Indian Queens
- Parish/Community: St. Enoder
- Unitary Authority: Cornwall
- Region: South West
- Category: Populated Place
- Type: Village
- Latitude/Longitude: 50°22'50"N 4°56'31"W
- Eastings/Northings: 190936, 57560
- OS Grid: SW909575
- Mapcode Local: GBR ZN.913Y
- Mapcode Global: FRA 08J1.BHY
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Penhale within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.