Pendle Hall Plantation, Lancashire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Pendle Hall Plantation is a forest or wood in Lancashire
- Parish/Community: Reedley Hallows
- District/Borough: Pendle
- County: Lancashire
- Region: North West
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°49'12"N 2°16'31"W
- Eastings/Northings: 381969, 436004
- OS Grid: SD819360
- Mapcode Local: GBR DSK8.5C
- Mapcode Global: WHB7X.07RV
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Pendle Hall Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.