We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Pencarrow Head is a coastal headland in Cornwall
- Parish/Community: Lanteglos
- Unitary Authority: Cornwall
- Region: South West
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Coastal Headland
- Latitude/Longitude: 50°19'30"N 4°35'59"W
- Eastings/Northings: 215030, 50478
- OS Grid: SX150504
- Mapcode Local: GBR N8.XS9R
- Mapcode Global: FRA 1875.RQC
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Pencarrow Head within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.