We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Pen Wood is a forest or wood in Kent
- Parish/Community: Birling
- District/Borough: Tonbridge and Malling
- County: Kent
- Region: South East
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°19'37"N 0°24'12"E
- Eastings/Northings: 567557, 161404
- OS Grid: TQ675614
- Mapcode Local: GBR NNZ.LW6
- Mapcode Global: VHJLY.YX60
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Pen Wood within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.