Pen Wood, Gloucestershire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Pen Wood is a forest or wood in Middleyard, Gloucestershire
- Built-Up Area: Middleyard
- Parish/Community: King's Stanley
- District/Borough: Stroud
- County: Gloucestershire
- Region: South West
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°43'13"N 2°15'30"W
- Eastings/Northings: 382245, 202443
- OS Grid: SO822024
- Mapcode Local: GBR 0LK.5TR
- Mapcode Global: VH953.S0XZ
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Pen Wood within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.