Peel's Gorse, Cheshire East
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Peel's Gorse is a forest or wood in Cheshire East
- Parish/Community: Wirswall
- Unitary Authority: Cheshire East
- Region: North West
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 52°59'22"N 2°39'55"W
- Eastings/Northings: 355430, 343787
- OS Grid: SJ554437
- Mapcode Local: GBR 7M.HM1Q
- Mapcode Global: WH9BN.131Y
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Peel's Gorse within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.