Peas Hill Plantation, North Yorkshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Peas Hill Plantation is a forest or wood in North Yorkshire
- Parish/Community: Thornton-le-Street
- District/Borough: Hambleton
- County: North Yorkshire
- Region: Yorkshire and the Humber
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°15'34"N 1°23'52"W
- Eastings/Northings: 439320, 485042
- OS Grid: SE393850
- Mapcode Local: GBR LMP5.4T
- Mapcode Global: WHD8G.H6JC
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Peas Hill Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.