Pear Head Plantation, Norfolk
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Pear Head Plantation is a forest or wood in Norfolk
- Parish/Community: East Carleton
- District/Borough: South Norfolk
- County: Norfolk
- Region: Eastern
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 52°34'36"N 1°13'51"E
- Eastings/Northings: 619028, 302563
- OS Grid: TG190025
- Mapcode Local: GBR VGY.D2G
- Mapcode Global: WHLSN.WHDD
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Pear Head Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.