Peaked Plantation, Dorset
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Peaked Plantation is a forest or wood in Dorset
- Parish/Community: Cranborne
- District/Borough: East Dorset
- County: Dorset
- Region: South West
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 50°56'29"N 1°54'48"W
- Eastings/Northings: 406184, 115771
- OS Grid: SU061157
- Mapcode Local: GBR 419.WLS
- Mapcode Global: FRA 66WM.8DP
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Peaked Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.